SELE EXAM (June'17)

Sam: Hi Cloe! Where do you wanna have some coffee?


Chloe: Which coffee are you talking about? Today is Black Friday! Remember?


Sam: So what? I’m thirsty!

Chloe: Today it’s our journey to buy all the things that we can’t usually afford, I think that we should take advantage of it!


Sam: I think that you’re wrong!


Chloe: You’re kidding!


Sam: No, I’m serious! It seems to me that Black Friday is the day of consumerism, people go crazy on buying staff that they don’t really need. They just buy it because it’s cheaper.


Chloe: I don’t think so! In my opinion, this day is a good opportunity for the people with low incomes, to buy everything they need and still eat.


Sam: This is the problem!


Chloe: What problem?


Sam: They have made us believe that we need a lot of physical things to be happy, we always want more than what we have. And certainly, Black Friday just helps the richest entrepreneurs to become even more powerful.


Chloe: You´re right… I would love to buy those skinny trousers, but the truth is that I don’t really need them.


Sam: I’m happy that you realized that, because some trousers aren’t going to bring you happiness...but a coffee with your friend maybe yes!



Black Friday 2018: cómo aprovechar los descuentos y otros consejos ...
Chloe: I have no doubt about it!
Sam: So let’s go and let me invite you to cappuccino!


Chloe: Oh, thanks! You’re very kind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sele June'18 (S.1) Writing 2

Sele Set'18 Writing 2