Sele June'18 (S.5)


Dear Sir/Madam,


I am writing in response to your job offer. I would like to apply for a code-breaker position at the Bletchley Park.


▷ Curriculum de Trabajo Gratis para Word | Descargar Modelo CVI feel I am a competent person for this position because of my coldness. I really like working under pressure and one of my abilities is my determination in decisions making. Between my friends’ group I have always been the one that keeps all the secrets and the one that doesn’t explain hers. So I am really confident on don’t NOT tellING  anyone about this job.


I have never worked in a project like that, but I have a mathematics degree by the University of Barcelona. I am quite good at chess too, I played it with my father during all my childhood and I also competed with my high school in the national league.


I hope that you will consider employing me. Please text me if you need more information.


I look forward for your reply.


Yours faithfully,


Christine Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sele June'18 (S.1) Writing 2

Sele Set'18 Writing 2